Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
May 3, AMA Chapter 2 Spring Poker Run. Meet at the Coliseum Bar on Olin Ave., first bikes out at 10, last out at 11:30. Prizes for the best poker hand at the end. 74 miles of WI countryside, valleys, ridges, rivers, etc. $10, this is a District 16 points paying event.

May 4, spring Slimey Crud Run! Starts at Pine Bluff, WI, west of Madison. Ends at Leland, WI in Sauk County. No fee, no sanction, no set route. Some bikes you've never seen before and more early to mid-70s Honda 750 4s than I've ever seen in one place. Nice twisty roads in Sauk county, Hwy. C was repaved last summer making it a great riding road.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. Think I might try and make the Slimey Crud Run. The 3rd I have planned already.
Is there a web site or such with the details?

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
hey girl! i have a class on saterday's for 8 more weeks, they only offer one class for that subject, and it meets saterdays they have no sense of humor do they! but maybe sunday huh? been a while since ive been down to sauk or horicon marsh area. that is some awesome sights.. call ya soon

1 - 3 of 3 Posts