Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And, no, I am not talking about those on the ride! :lol:

This month we will be riding to the Riverside Resort in Homosassa, FL. They are famous for their Monkey Island which is home to 5 spider monkeys. Breakfast will probably cost between $10-15 depending on what you get. From there we will go up to Ozello Trail which is a twisting road going to the Gulf of Mexico. After that, we will take a relaxed run back to the church. Information about the Riverside Resort can be found at http://riversideresortsbanquet.com/. The link for the route is here: http://tinyurl.com/28sjas.

We will meet at Community Bible Church, 5041 Griffin Road, Brooksville, FL 34601 at 9 AM and leave about 9:15. We should arrive at the restaurant between 10:15 and 10:30. You can meet us at either the church or the restaurant. Contact Paddy O'Connor at [email protected] if you think you will be able to join us. This way he can reserve some tables at the restaurant.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,222 Posts
paddyo said:
And, no, I am not talking about those on the ride! :lol:

This month we will be riding to the Riverside Resort in Homosassa, FL. They are famous for their Monkey Island which is home to 5 spider monkeys. Breakfast will probably cost between $10-15 depending on what you get. From there we will go up to Ozello Trail which is a twisting road going to the Gulf of Mexico. After that, we will take a relaxed run back to the church. Information about the Riverside Resort can be found at http://riversideresortsbanquet.com/. The link for the route is here: http://tinyurl.com/28sjas.

We will meet at Community Bible Church, 5041 Griffin Road, Brooksville, FL 34601 at 9 AM and leave about 9:15. We should arrive at the restaurant between 10:15 and 10:30. You can meet us at either the church or the restaurant. Contact Paddy O'Connor at [email protected] if you think you will be able to join us. This way he can reserve some tables at the restaurant.
Probably will miss this one also....Scheduled to do a benefit ride with my drummer buddy Dave!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,893 Posts
WE WENT LAST YEAR AND SAW THE MONKEYS

EVERYONE SHOULD GO AT LEAST ONCE IN THEIR LIFE
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
24,655 Posts
dr love said:
WE WENT LAST YEAR AND SAW THE MONKEYS

EVERYONE SHOULD GO AT LEAST ONCE IN THEIR LIFE
Yes, once.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,342 Posts
Oh heck...i thought we were all gonna meet up for a meal with Misunderstood and his kin-folk :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,342 Posts
Red-C-50 said:
paddyo said:
And, no, I am not talking about those on the ride! :lol:

This month we will be riding to the Riverside Resort in Homosassa, FL.
.
Who names these places!!! :shock:

HOMOSASSa

:lol: :lol:
same guy who names Kissimmee, FL
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top