Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How's it going? The time to ride is now....I live just south of boston and was wondering if there were any fellow massachusetts people on here looking to ride sometime. I ride alone as none of my friends ride but, wouldn't mind organizing a couple of rides during the upcoming weeks. I ride a 2007 c50 black with cobra street rods....let me know : )

·
Administrator
16,415 Posts
Welcome to VR!!!

We try to get together here in Western MA at least once a month. There are also other members in your area that I'm sure will chime in.

In July there is the Yankee Rally (click the link in my signature line). The Yankee Rally is a great time to get away for a few days and meet people from all over. We have some great rides planned already.

~Jay

·
Registered
5,489 Posts
Welcome to the site. How far south of Boston and where do you like to ride? There's stuff happening all the time, just keep your eyes on the Schedule a Ride section.

·
Registered
953 Posts
I'm out in South Western NH (about 2 hours from Boston) and 20 minutes from the Massachusetts line.

I am definitely interested in getting in on some rides this summer.

I have actually been thinking of planning a route for somehow doing a seven state run at some point in the next several months. I want to hit NH, VT, MA, CT, RI, ME, and NY. I've still got some major planning though. :)

·
Registered
5,489 Posts
I'm thinking of an 8 (or 9) state ride... WI, IL, IN, OH, PA, NY, either MA or both CT and MA, RI. No planning. :twisted:

·
Registered
929 Posts
Molly Bish rise 6/29 in Sturbridge

·
Premium Member
6,843 Posts
Welcome from Northern Connecticut!!

·
Registered
5,489 Posts
randygeb said:
:shock: The second coming? Or should this be "ride?"

·
Registered
631 Posts
Blessing of the bikes Sunday 4/20 at Rendezvous Leather in Uxbridge: 11-5. Not a ride, but a good 'homebase' for multiple smaller rides. If you go look for me on a red and black volusia...I'm sure I'll be the only one with the Corbin Rumble seat =)

·
Registered
929 Posts
SSquire said:
randygeb said:
:shock: The second coming? Or should this be "ride?"
Damn, I really need to learn to spell check before I post

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sounds like there are definately some rides out there now it's just a matter of figuring out which one to go on. I ride anywhere really, I live on the south shore but, I was cruising all around the north shore yesterday 4/20/08. I was in salem, peabody,...route 1...all over the place...

·
Administrator
16,415 Posts
You need to plan on attending the Yankee Rally - even if you just come for Friday and Saturday night.

There are still a few rooms available.

~Jay

·
Premium Member
6,843 Posts
There is no more organized ride for Suzuki (and other) cruisers in New England than the Yankee rally. Rides first, then socializing afterwards. If there's one rally to attend, this one is it!! Plus, it's like a mini vacation.

Capt Cruiser said:
You need to plan on attending the Yankee Rally - even if you just come for Friday and Saturday night.

There are still a few rooms available.

~Jay

·
Registered
953 Posts
SSquire said:
I'm thinking of an 8 (or 9) state ride... WI, IL, IN, OH, PA, NY, either MA or both CT and MA, RI. No planning. :twisted:
ohhhh a tough guy :wink:

That sounds like it would be a pretty insane run, it would definitely take more than a day though.

I want to try to do my run in one day.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts