1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
219 Posts
Wow, just, wow. Don't know if I would be doing that. Kind of cool, but what if the dog freaks for some reason, like the ones who ride in the bed of a pickup for years and then decide to jump out?

·
Premium Member
12,258 Posts
I knew a guy that used to take his Jack Russell Terrier everywhere with him. The dog used to sit in front of him on the tail end of the gas tank.......I'm thinking that huge burly biker cried like a baby when that dog passed away?

·
Premium Member
3,881 Posts
Man I've been known to pick up a dog every now and then, but usually alcohol was involved.

Ahh come on somebody had to say it.

·
Registered
523 Posts
my dog wouldnt have the attention to do it, she's a retriever so something would grab her attention and that would be it.

reminds me of this though

·
Super Moderator
8,879 Posts
Another riding dog, or "pillion puppy," as she was called.

www.SandyTheDog.com

You can see how Sandy grew from riding in a box to freely riding on the pillion, just using her balance to stay seated, even on the Tail of the Dragon.

I knew her human, Bill Meek, from another online forum for riders. Seriously good guy. He doted on that dog.

Sandy was hit and killed by a van when she ran out into the street in 2012. Completely unrelated to her 50,000 miles of safe riding. :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts