Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My daughter waited around for a couple of hours for her friends to come over. After a while she told them to forget about it! During the Patriots game I turned off the tv :bigoops: put down the coffee and took her to a hot rod show down the street and then for a bike ride to look at the foliage.

My daughter and I have had issues in the past but that is water under the bridge. For a day or two. What a nice day! :wayhappy:

·
Administrator
16,660 Posts
Awesome!!!!

·
Super Moderator
33,464 Posts
Always great when two wheels and the wind can heal past issues. Enjoy the time while you can.

·
Registered
273 Posts
That's a sweet story! Man, the smile on her face says it all!!

Keep doing miles together!!

·
Super Moderator
4,880 Posts
Miles of memories to share.....Simply awesome....

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
sweet! Thanks for sharing it.

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
Sometimes you just have to make your own good times, no matter what. Awesome.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
My oldest daughter needed to come home for the weekend. She has been at school since the second if August and was burning out. Not only did we have a fire and BBQ with family. But like her sister, she need some time to see the foliage.
Needless to say, after a weekend home she is doing much better as we patted her on her head, gave her a big hug and kiss on the cheek and set her on her way back to school.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.