Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Jeff, Thanks馃憤

Registered
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
If people are available, I could postpone this until next Saturday 24July2021? The weather looks good right now. Dennis you could still come up if you want depending on the weather. Looks like 37% chance of rain from 2 PM until 7 PM then it increase's to 60%.

Super Moderator
will see you there tommorrow....and next week too if you decide to reschedule this for next week.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Ok. Sounds Good. I will reschedule for next week. The IMRG (Indian Motorcycle Riders Group) are coming next Saturday. Whoever is available can join next Saturday 24July21 at noon. Do you wanna go to The Alamo tomorrow instead?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Great time Dennis.I didn't hit one drop of rain. The Alamo is a good barbecue restaurant.

Attachments

Super Moderator
great day pete...Alamo was a good choice and a place to go back to in the future...good ice cream too later on...no better way to finish the day than with a couple scoops of homemade ice cream...another good place...about half an hour after we parted ways and me playing catch me if you can against the dark skies ahead, eventually tho the flashing "Game Over" sign started and the skies opened up. Figured I stay on the back roads versus the hiway and pretty much a mistake as the already saturated ground could absorb no more of the recent heavy rains and many of the roads were pooling up and had to pretty much coming to a stop to crawl thru much to the dislike of the vehicles behind me with some blarring their horns...whatever...eventually made it home, roughly a little short of 3 hours for what should have been a 2 hour ride home...but safe and sound and soaking wet...rain gear did keep the inside of the saddlebag dry tho...glad I bought the rain gear...one day maybe I'll use it...but was worth everything the day thru at us...believe that was a turkey crossing the road in front of us..he never even flinched either...till next week....looking forward to meeting some new people/riders.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #28 · (Edited)
That's too bad, I'm glad you made it home safe, I got home about 5pm. It started raining hard here at 7:00 p.m, I was hoping you made it home dry. Well we did have a good ride and had some great ice cream and a good lunch. That small Ice Cream you had was huge 馃槃. I'll see you next week. I found another homemade Ice Cream place for next week. I joined the IMRG over 3 years ago, they are a great group of people, you will enjoy meeting them.

Super Moderator
have a good week Pete...always enjoy trying out a new ice cream stop along with a new lunch venue...been a good year for both of those this riding season so far...guess I should consider moving to the Milford, NH area for the amount of restuarants we have had lunch meets at this year...each as good as the previous one.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Sounds good to me馃憤

Registered
Discussion Starter · #31 · (Edited)
Sitting by the water at Riverside. Nice day, started out rainy, but is looking pretty good now. 馃憤
Not a bad way to celebrate my birthday.

Attachments

Registered
Happy yesterday birthday Pete! Glad you guys had fun on Sat....been wanting to check out the Alamo's BBQ too.
Sorry Dennis got caught in the rain coming home.
Can't join you this Sat either I'm afraid. Taking my parents up to NH. They can't make the trip on their own anymore.
Supposed to cool down and be a nice weekend, so I'll be thinking of you!
I'm free the 31st...if anyone wants to make it three wkends in a row, maybe somewhere besides Milford, lol?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
I haven't been to Bentleys in 2 years.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Thanks Beez馃帀

Registered
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Looks like we'll have a few the Indian group 馃憤

Reactions: DCinCT

Super Moderator
70/80's and sunny...perfect day to ride...hope the grub is as good as the weather.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts