Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Attachments

Reactions: Mr. Johnny...

·
Super Moderator
23,202 Posts
needless to say I'll be there....believe this makes 4 different venues we have had lunch at this riding season in Milford, NH.

riverhouse cafe
grill 603
papa joes humble kitchen

and we still haven't tried The Alamo down the road.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I'm in for this too!
Don't forget the two places in Weare, Dennis.
1. Generals Sports Bar & Grill
2. Bob the Veteran's Hot Dog Cart in the parking lot of General's when they were closed.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have to try The Alamo next, General's Sports Bar & Grill in Weare is a good restaurant too Jeff. There's alot of good restaurants in the area.😊 For this weekend I was looking for a restaurant with a view. During bike week in Alton Bay, Dennis and I had a great view at Shibley's at the Pier.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Penciled in, will not know more until that week. I have to find out the chores around the house and how to circumvent them. I have three contractors coming to my house in the next two weeks. So the property will be busy.

Reactions: Peter69

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great👍

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
For this weekend I was looking for a restaurant with a view. During bike week in Alton Bay, Dennis and I had a great view at Shibley's at the Pier.
For which wkend Pete? The 17th or another one? Lunch in Milford vs. Alton Bay are two very different rides, lol!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jeff sorry for the confusion, lunch is on the 17th in Milford at Stonecutters. During Bike Week last month we went to lunch in Alton Bay.

Reactions: Mr. Johnny...

·
Super Moderator
23,202 Posts
bump...hoping it stays dry...looking like mid 80's...looking forward to another day of cruising with the gang.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes, let's hope it stays dry. Pre rode the route yesterday, luckily I did because one of the roads was dirt. Rerouted to all paved roads.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
I have to back out of this, I have contractors coming to the house and I have to play GC and answer questions and check work. Ride well everyone! Be SAFE!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Will catch you on the next ride.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Watching weather on this...

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Me too Jeff.

·
Super Moderator
23,202 Posts
should be good to go for tommorrow I'm assuming...perhaps a chance of light rain but thunderstorms seem to have disappeared from the forecast.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Sorry guys, I'm out.
I'll catch you next time.
Happy Birthday Pete!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts