Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please be safe everyone and do not let your thoughts wander too much when your on the road. We had an extraordinary day last Saturday up here where it reached 75 deg. I'm sorry to report that we lost at least two riders in seperate incidents. Two guys touched wheels on an on-ramp to SR 18 which sent one into a semi. Another lady plowed into the back of a stopped SUV just north of Olympia. After such a long time off of two wheels (8 years), it sure made me think about how much I have to re-learn. .

2005 B'vard C-50, black w/ Memphis fats

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I didnt hear about either of these accidents... :(

I hate to drive on 18 and will avoid it if at all possible.. We didnt do any freeway driving this weekend.. all street and 507 out to Yelm...

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
I didn't hear about these down here either. It's sad.

·
Registered
8,398 Posts
mpawul said:
Please be safe everyone and do not let your thoughts wander too much when your on the road. We had an extraordinary day last Saturday up here where it reached 75 deg. I'm sorry to report that we lost at least two riders in seperate incidents. Two guys touched wheels on an on-ramp to SR 18 which sent one into a semi. Another lady plowed into the back of a stopped SUV just north of Olympia. After such a long time off of two wheels (8 years), it sure made me think about how much I have to re-learn. .

2005 B'vard C-50, black w/ Memphis fats
The accident where the two bikes touched wheels was at the on-ramp to east bound Hwy 2 from south bound Hwy 9 (according to the news folks). I went past it the next day and they had a bunch of the "orange" markings for a fatality investigation. Not good at any rate.............

1 - 4 of 4 Posts