Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

41 - 60 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Man I hate reading these posts. At least you & your wife survived. Prayers for you both during these trying times. Prayers for you both.
Even thou the kid was driving illegally I hope you can sock it to him, his parents, or their insurance company. If they have one. Sure hope so.
At least having a positive attiude to get on with your life I can see you going far.
Peace brother, Larry

·
Registered
430 Posts
We are so sorry to read this post! KarenG and I ride together all the time and I can`t even get myself to think of anything ever happening to Karen or I. That just all out sucks. There are no words to offer in this situation other than I`m sorry, I hope you and your wife are feeling pain free and recover soon. You look young in the pic`s I`m guessing 24-25. Your bodies can heal alot faster than a older person, and you have the right attitude! Good luck and a swift and Pain free recovery to you both! JimmyG & KarenG

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
So sorry to hear about your injuries. I am very thankful that you are alright. Keep the faith.

Prayers, karma, and healing spirit to you both. Take care.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Josh.

You are on my prayer list.

As has been said, you appear to have a great attitude. Hope you're wife is doing well.

You didn't mention any children....... this could be really hard on 'em.

Hopefully, your attorney will be able to recoup some of your financial losses from the parents and insurance. Keep us posted.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
I also was stunned when I read your post. I can't imagine what you and your wife are going through. Prayers and healing karma to both of you. Take care.

Burky

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Wow. What happened to you could happen to any one of us at anytime. I'm very sorry for what you and your wife must be going through. Keep your positive attitude and get healed. Stay strong.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Josh wrote:
on the bright side of things we're both alive and i can handle me takin the worst of the hit so that my wife didn't.
You are truely and inspiration to those who have fallen!
I admire you man!
Stay tough!

Prayers to you and Jessica.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
This thread needs to stay alive until this man and his wife get what they need. As many of you know i was in a accident 9 months ago that left me paralyzed from the lower chest down. You VR members came through for me at my worst of times and i thank you all for what you have done.

But now its time to help another brother and sister. Lets give this man the leg he needs. If you can only give a dollar than give it. If you can give more than please give it.

Most of all give your prayers because that can be even more helpful than money. Trust me i know this to be true.

Can we please pin this thread to the top of the list.

Lets come together again in a time of need. This man needs to walk again.
Thank you all
and love ya.
Eric

·
Super Moderator
20,074 Posts
so sorry to read this..prayers coming for you and your wife...your attitude is remarkable to say the least...keep your faith in "HIM"..he"ll carry the both of you thru this...take care...dennis

·
Registered
563 Posts
Hello Josh and Jessica,
I'm trying to send a small donation to you, but the link goes to a page that doesn't have your email address. Can you give me an email address that I can use with Pay Pal. In the mean time, I want you to know that our prayers are with you and your wife. I hope the insurance matters are going OK. This is a tough time as you know, but you will pull through. You take care and drop me a line if you like. Godspeed Josh!

·
Banned
12,353 Posts
VooDoo said:
Hello Josh and Jessica,
I'm trying to send a small donation to you, but the link goes to a page that doesn't have your email address. Can you give me an email address that I can use with Pay Pal. In the mean time, I want you to know that our prayers are with you and your wife. I hope the insurance matters are going OK. This is a tough time as you know, but you will pull through. You take care and drop me a line if you like. Godspeed Josh!
ditto ^^^ sent Wayne an email about it late last night, but thought i'd mention it here, too, in case he hasn't seen the email yet.

edit: didn't see this email i got back before posting that:

"I have not finished the site and I suppose Josh had already published the
www.donationforjosh.com into other sites. I am waiting for Josh's father
Wayne Burkett to set up an account for Josh on PayPal. Once the account is opened, I will be able to link directly to Josh's account. The extra code
should be completed within the next day or two. After receiving your email I modified the webpage early this morning to inform people that the site is not completed and if they would like to make a donation by check/money order the address is available.

I will send you an email upon completion of the site.

Again Thank You and please return to the site later. Also I would greatly
appreciate it if you could pass the name of the site WWW.DONATIONFORJOSH.COM to other after I send you an email to inform you of the completion. I am hoping to have everything completed by Saturday night.

James D. Boon (Jessica's father). "

Josh & Jessica, we'll be here as soon as it's up.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
The site is up and running now...thank you guys so much for your words of encouragement and contributions they are a world of help....i'm thankful to have people like you to tun to in a time of need...

·
Banned
12,353 Posts
K*R*I*P*P*L*E said:
The site is up and running now...thank you guys so much for your words of encouragement and contributions they are a world of help....i'm thankful to have people like you to tun to in a time of need...
josh, it works! wish i could do more. y'all go for it.

so, just curious where exactly your accident happened, since it sounds like a bad spot best avoided. any extra info?

41 - 60 of 91 Posts