Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Read Only
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up one of these used years ago for my bobber and want another one for my suzuki c50. If anyone has one that will fit please let me know.

·
Registered
5,257 Posts
Well, I tried helping once. ;)
Here's another super secret bit of info that isn't usually given out to a new member with only 7 posts, contact Corey

He'll get you hooked up if he has any available.

Reactions: DCinCT

·
Registered
35 Posts
Your Secrets safe...it's the internet! I'm also wanting a DJ drive for my 04 Volusia 800. Sent Cory a note.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I hope so. Still waiting for a response to the email I sent him. Starting to warm up out here in DC, AKA, Land of the Dazed and Confused!

·
Registered
8,332 Posts
Motiv is back and says he has the materials to make 3 drives.......contact him if you don't hear from Corey.

·
Registered
198 Posts
what is the going price now a day of getting one of these drives ready to install? is there a core needed when getting one?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Picked up one of these used years ago for my bobber and want another one for my suzuki c50. If anyone has one that will fit please let me know.
I have a DJ drive for sale. VS1400 conversion- complete with differential, machined drive shaft, new bushing, oil seal, retaining clip and Suzuki grease. $350 plus shipping or pick up in Greenville, SC. I sold my bike before installing. Previous owner used about 1000 miles , no issues then traded his bike. Contact- Phil at [email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts