Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,146 Posts
personally I would travel the 3 hours if the mc is worth considering...when I bought my used c90 I was headed to a mc dealer specializing in all types of used mc's 3 hours away...Pembroke, NH, to replace a c90 I had just lost in an accident...on the way there I stopped to check out a c90 I found listed privately 90 minutes from home and the minute I saw it I knew as long as it started and had no issues I was not going to NH...mc had 8k on the dial,,,now over 80k without any major issues.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have seen some nice bikes in Pensacola and Jacksonville which are both 4 hours away but it probably would be worth it to make the drive to get what I like rather than take whatever shows up locally.
Thanks

·
Registered
462 Posts
I've had some luck using searchtempest.com
Plug in the model in motorcycles/scooters and mileage radius and it will search craigslist listings in cities within that range.
It's handy for checking prices on that model in your area too.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've had some luck using searchtempest.com Plug in the model in motorcycles/scooters and mileage radius and it will search craigslist listings in cities within that range. It's handy for checking prices on that model in your area too.
personally I would travel the 3 hours if the mc is worth considering...when I bought my used c90 I was headed to a mc dealer specializing in all types of used mc's 3 hours away...Pembroke, NH, to replace a c90 I had just lost in an accident...on the way there I stopped to check out a c90 I found listed privately 90 minutes from home and the minute I saw it I knew as long as it started and had no issues I was not going to NH...mc had 8k on the dial,,,now over 80k without any major issues.
I'm live franklin n.c I have 2008 c90t around 20,000 miles, has not been on the road for about 2 years.Only problem by not riding only starting and run it for a while the clutch slave cylinder will not engage the gears. It is simple fix from what I have read. If you have interest you can reply buy e-mail.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts