Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ride a 2012 Suzuki M50. Looking for a Solo seat with a backrest. Now I do have a cowl. Thought factory seat was SWEET Until I went on nice LONG Ride Was I SO SO WRONG!!!

·
Premium Member
3,042 Posts
I sat on the "Ultimate seat" at last years Panama city beach "bike week" event. Super, sweet, wonderful, impressive,,, all those nice words. Expensive, means nothing to the rich and famous. Whom ever that is.

For now I use the "Airhawk r" seat cushion.. Does its job for less than 1/4th the cost.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks to all who reply to my post some great leads. Going to check the leads right now later all.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I have the mustang on mine with the passenger seat and backrest and it is pretty **** comfy. I don't really notice it on long rides and I guess that's about the best thing you can say about it. They may have a solo version im not sure, but they are also expensive.

·
Registered
421 Posts
I bought a Suzuki gel pad insert OEM seat for my C50 and it sat great and cost only $210 from the dealer.....might make one for the m50? You can get a serviceable backrest of $100 or so from Grasshopper seats....it does not adjust but is good for the price....I had one and the bracket broke and they shipped me a replacement bracket free...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts