Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took off the floorboards in the rear and I'd like to have a set of plain OEM pegs for any potential passengers. I am making the bike a low single rider but you never know what might come up in the future so I'd like to have a set just in case .

Here's a pic of the bike with the passenger boards on. It is a 2005 c50t

They will be for sale if anyone is interested. S-C50Rob asked about them a while back so he gets first dibs.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx dsmitty! I am looking for these for just a (maybe some day) kind of thing so I don't want to put much in them. I really appreciate you taking the time to write. Best wishes! Mark

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Lightwield ..... not really sure if you would call it "bobbing" the bike. I am just removing everything I don't need and I am getting ready to put apes on her and drop her down 2". I am a big skull fan so she is getting skulls and spikes and pretty much anything I think is bad azz (in my opinion). I don't plan to replace the pipes because I like the sound after drilling the baffle plate and I am keeping the fenders like they are so I guess I couldn't really say I was "bobbing" it. I am doing the license plate mod I saw on here today and I can tell you one thing....that tiny bolt on the back of that reflector gave me fits! I am going to post some pics of it when I get it done.

·
Registered
670 Posts
I did the same thing. I have not filled the holes from where it used to be yet, but when I get it painted, I will do it then.

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
I have a set...if I can find them...free...just pay shipping.

Reactions: Mark's c50t
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.