Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Worth a shot, does anyone have passenger floorboards for sale, could also use passenger peg extensions, figured I would ask here before buying new ones!

·
Registered
21 Posts
You know I been looking for some for a while. I havent been on here for years. But that's one reason I came back on. I know on the old forum that some one had discovered the boards for either the Yamaha or Kawi would fit and they were MUCH cheaper like $50 rather than $100 but for the life of me I can't remember which ones.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I remember they were the 75-83 Honda Goldwing passenger floorboards, but I just snagged some kuryakyn Iso Wings on ebay! Kuryakyn gives me more options if I want to add extensions!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Worth a shot, does anyone have passenger floorboards for sale, could also use passenger peg extensions, figured I would ask here before buying new ones!
I might know a guy who just bought from me NOS of the OEM small boards. Would you be interested in something like that. I think he is wanting to sell them.
If you are interested, I can put you two in touch.

These are the boards in question

·
Registered
21 Posts
Yes I remember they were the 75-83 Honda Goldwing passenger floorboards, but I just snagged some kuryakyn Iso Wings on ebay! Kuryakyn gives me more options if I want to add extensions!
Thhe ones I'm thinking of were from bikes around the 2002 era, the similar versions to Volusia. But I can't remember which ones.
BUt cool you found something

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi,

You might be interested in what I have. I have these Kuryakyn parts that fit my 2003 Volusia 800:

P/N: 4559, 4" Adjustable Lockable Offsets without Male Mounts, Chrome, https://www.kuryakyn.com/products/584/adjustable-lockable-offsets

P/N: 4450, ISO®-Wing Mini Boards, https://www.kuryakyn.com/products/600/iso-wing-mini-boards

I also have the model specific tapered adapters that fit my bike. I don't have the P/N for that.

I bought all of this in hopes that my wife would ride more comfortably without knee pain from having to bend her knees so much from the OEM pegs. This Kuryakyn setup definitely accomplished that. Unfortunately she just doesn't want to ride on my motorcycle period. She doesn't like it enough to assume the risk of getting run over by all of the distracted drivers these days. And I don't push her to ride because I couldn't live with her or myself if I did push her and she got hurt. So I only had these parts installed on the bike for about 3 rides with her, and then took them off. I have no use for them. The pictures show the Suzuki OEM black brackets which I plan on keeping. Let me know if you are interested and I will make you a great deal.

Chris

IMG_2514.jpg

IMG_2515.jpg

IMG_2516.jpg

·
Registered
21 Posts
PM sent, though this is Ratiug's post so the proper thing to do is give him a chance to reply.. OK times up. HA.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
I found the Cobra floorboards used on this site. I love them.
The deals are out there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts