Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks I'ts a gorgeous day to ride here in Sarasota. I'm looking for a new set of bars , I believe what I'm looking for are called the Harley T/drag bars. I saw some called Harley fat bar or something as well. Try are the design where the risers and bars are one piece. If you're tryin to he rid of something like that let me know.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have a set that I might be selling in the next few days. They are 8 inch rise. I just didnt like the feel. I was going to send them back where I bought them but they are giving me a hassle. My fault I didnt read the return policy very good. I will know by Monday. I live in Sarasota also.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I am also looking to replace my stock bars on my 07 C50. Can anyone recommend a buckhorn bar that would fit. I have owned 2 intruders with them and they have been the most comfortable bar I have experienced on my bikes. I can't seem to find any match up well with this bike. Checked Flanders, Baron's, Kuryakyn etc. Any one have Harley bars on their bike that fit well?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If theyre a harley design, they would have to be a remake for a metric application as far as i understand. Harleys have a 3.5" on center riser spacing, where as Vols/Boulevards have a 4" so actual harley bars by application would not fit. Or so I've read through out the forum. the availability for our bikes just isnt out there and if you find it...... $$$$$ Good luck brother

·
Registered
624 Posts
Normal Harley Handlebars will fit fine, the knurling will stick out by 1/4" on the inside of each riser, but they will hold fine. So its only really a small cosmetic issue.

Now, Harley bars with integrated risers (like some drag bars) will not work. Harley's are 3.5" center to center. Metric is 100mm (~4").

If you are looking for the drag bar/riser combo, I believe Jpcycles has some for Yamaha with metric spacing.
For example, a quick search gives:
http://www.jpcycles.com/2010-yamaha-silverado-xvs650/handlebars/exact-fit

1 - 6 of 6 Posts