Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys my name is Eudis and I've been riding for about 7 months now on my trusty c50t around Florida where I live. In that time frame I have already rode 10,000+ plus miles, what can I say I fell in love with everything about riding and its my passion. I keep going on adventures with all the time I have off from work (I work for the Fire Department) and ive met some amazing people and fellow Suzuki riders! I love to motorcycle camp 90 percent of the time but every 3rd day or so I find myself needing to wiggle my way back into society to take a shower and charge up my devices (any tips would be great!). If anyone out there can help a fellow rider out that would be amazing honestly for just one night, I tend to just pull out a map a throw a dart and get myself lost when I go out on an adventure and I wouldn't have it any other way! I have a dream of taking a picture of my baby blue bike somewhere beautiful in every state so if you're out there and would love to have great company for a night let me know! Motorcycle riding honestly saved my life and I thank God every day for giving me the strength to ride! Stay safe out there! I hope to see you out there on the road one day!

·
Super Moderator
20,788 Posts
welcome from Ct...yep, it becomes an addiction...a healthy one tho... great cleanser for the mind...if you're ever up north, drop a line...love to get together with you and show you some of some great riding here in New England. Fall riding in New England is to die for.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hiya Eudis . It's a great way to travel. Before the net, we had pen pals from a biker mag to stay, from Australia.
This later resulted in an amazing trip down under, and friends for life.
Repeated with friends in Ireland and Germany. Good times.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you everyone that messaged me back! I’m looking forward to more! You guys are what make adventures possible I can’t wait to meet everyone out there on the open road!

·
Premium Member
1,504 Posts
Greetings for sunny Arizona (at least for now)! Riding can certainly be an addiction and a great way to see places in a way you'd never see through a car window. Welcome to the forum. Plenty of friendly folks with tons of experience here. Drop me a line is you ever get out west. Some really amazing roads and scenery out here.

Ride Safe and Often!

·
Registered
8,333 Posts
Welcome.....if you ever decide to do the infamous Sturgis Bike Week in the Black Hills of SD I'm on the southern end of the Hills about 85-100 miles from Sturgis. Extra bedroom and lots of room in the back yard for camping if that's your thing.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Welcome from the panhandle...no not that one, the Idaho panhandle. Many of us spent time on the Volusia/C50. It was almost universally a great time for us. We met great riders from the volusiariders and many are still dear friends. It is a great bike to see the world over its handlebars.

Reactions: Duffy
1 - 10 of 10 Posts