Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a stock carb. long story and new front fender. which supplier has the lowest prices?
Thanks

·
Administrator
54,232 Posts
I moved this over to the HELP forum due to of lack of response to the question. :wink:

·
Registered
590 Posts
e-bay ...

... fenders are always floating through there or you can go to Oneida Suzuki (online) and order one (hope you have a black bike) ...

... mikuni carbs come through ebay once in a while ... don't forget to look in the e-bay stores as you can find bikes that are being parted out as well ...

... hope that helps ...

·
Registered
140 Posts
I have a silver/white paint scheme front fender sitting in my garage with a minor rug burn on it that I'd be happy to sell if your interested. Not sure what bike or color your shopping for, just thought I'd throw that out there.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't remember to be exact. We jetted the bike and I think it's got the wrong jets in tehre. We removed something in the carb I guess we didn't need to and ended up putting a screw in to hold this piece in place

what size carb is it? Can I just get anyone that is our size. If so then what size do I need?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts