Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a big fat mustang on my 05 c50t and I don't like the way it pushes me forward with the defined raised up back on the seat.... I have been looking at a bunch of these bikes and it looks like the original factory seats are a little lower profile and more smooth sloped in the back of the seat and I think that would work better for me. I am hoping to find a factory one that someone took off to replace it with the big fat one and I would like to get it cheap enough to not feel too stupid if I don't like it !LOL! Thanks in advance!

· Registered
949 Posts
I have seat off of a 2007 C50 that I would sell for $25 plus shipping, if that would fit your bike.

· Registered
670 Posts
You may want to look into Ultimate Seats. They have the same seating position (I believe). You will be highly disappointed going from a Mustang to OEM.

Reactions: Mark's c50t

· Registered
379 Posts
I agree with Lightweld. I had a stock seat on my bike from the very beginning. Always was uncomfortable for long runs. I just got a ultimate seat and I love it. But that's just my personal opinion. I would say that if you are insistent on going to a sock seat, then look into doing a poor boy mod to it. I think that's what they call it

· Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I appreciate your comments folks but I have ridden the mustang and for some reason it bothers my lower back. I am a very large man and the way is contours at the back supposedly to cradle the buttock pushes me forward too much and causes pain in the lower back. The stock seat will work fine for me because I don't do long trips and when I get done with Stella she is going to be a slammed down low rider that I just ride around town on for short distances. Here she is with the mustang and before the mods I have planned for next month. I will post her "after" pics when she is done.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.