Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for the small plastic cover/shroud the covers the ignition switch and part of the frame on the right and the frame on the left. Its held on by being pushed into two rubber grommets.
Any help would be appreciated. Photo attached but it's sideways.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version
IMG_0017.jpg IMG_0017.jpg

·
Administrator
16,312 Posts
Those are called neck covers.

I think I have a couple of those out in the man cave. I can check tonight after work.

·
Administrator
16,312 Posts
Yep, had a couple in the cave.

Still need it?

Yours for the actual cost of shipping and keep enough coffee in the pot here so the monkey doesn't get angry :)

Attachments

·
Registered
625 Posts
do you need left and right? I might have them ......but finding them well let me know and I will look

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
Yep, had a couple in the cave.

Still need it?

Yours for the actual cost of shipping and keep enough coffee in the pot here so the monkey doesn't get angry :)
Can't beat that deal!
What a guy!

·
Administrator
16,312 Posts
Excellent.

No coffee and banana bread for the monkey then. That's what happens when he gets too greedy.

·
Registered
33 Posts
This newbie is going to hijack this thread quick since OP found what hes looking for: I could use a pair of left and right upper fork covers to fit an 05 c50. I have aftermarket chrome ones, keyhole side chrome has issues. Someone can have them if wanted? Left side looks great. Anyways PM me or reply below with a price shipped to 56401 if you feel like it. I'd prefer they be in good shape. Thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts