Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

Looking for a pair of passenger floorboards

982 views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  Scoundrel 
#1 ·
Because my sweet wife broke her ankle a few months back in a nasty fall and I thought this might help her mount up a little easier......2006 C50T
Looking for a good deal on some used ones...Thanks, Dave

#8 ·
#9 ·
Capt Cruiser said:
WNC-04-LIMITED said:
i'm thinking someone else an the board used these

http://www.jcwhitney.com/autoparts/...-AllTextSearchGroup?Ntt=passenger+floorboards.

said they mount right on the existing peg mount
Yes - I have those boards and they mount right up. They don't look good folded up, so I leave them down.
Same here Jay. I thought I was the only one that thought they looked bad when folded up...I think its that 'shelf/tab' support thingy that sticks out there... so i do what you do...i just leave them down. :wink:

#14 ·
Scoundrel said:
Can anyone who has installed these floorboards describe how solid they are or anything about the quality and performance?

~THANKS!
For the price there great. They serve there purpose. They look good but there not same as others costing $200 plus.

#17 ·
Ha! Nevermind. They shipped them with the hardware all screwed on backwards so they could fit it in a smaller box.
Dang! That's 2 Homer Simpson moments in ONE WEEK!

I would still like to see yours though. They seem to put the board pretty high up.
Did you do that trick where you reverse your peg mounts left to right in order to get a bit more down and forward?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.