Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because my sweet wife broke her ankle a few months back in a nasty fall and I thought this might help her mount up a little easier......2006 C50T
Looking for a good deal on some used ones...Thanks, Dave

·
Registered
627 Posts
JC WHITNEY AND J&P CYCLES BOTH HAVE NEW ONES FOR AROUND FORTY BUCKS.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I used a set of Kuryakyn ISO Wings and adapters. Through Oneida Suzuki they ran about $86 plus shipping.

·
Registered
780 Posts
passenger floorboards

I used the same setup as Rizzo and works quite well.

·
Administrator
16,394 Posts

·
Registered
18,342 Posts
Capt Cruiser said:
WNC-04-LIMITED said:
i'm thinking someone else an the board used these

http://www.jcwhitney.com/autoparts/...-AllTextSearchGroup?Ntt=passenger+floorboards.

said they mount right on the existing peg mount
Yes - I have those boards and they mount right up. They don't look good folded up, so I leave them down.
Same here Jay. I thought I was the only one that thought they looked bad when folded up...I think its that 'shelf/tab' support thingy that sticks out there... so i do what you do...i just leave them down. :wink:

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Guys...just got back in to town....are you saying these Goldwing floorboards (JC Whitney) will fit the 06 C50T...?

·
Registered
5,137 Posts
Put some on my friends bike. He just had it painted and this weekend we put it back together along with those floor boards.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Can anyone who has installed these floorboards describe how solid they are or anything about the quality and performance?

~THANKS!

·
Registered
5,137 Posts
Scoundrel said:
Can anyone who has installed these floorboards describe how solid they are or anything about the quality and performance?

~THANKS!
For the price there great. They serve there purpose. They look good but there not same as others costing $200 plus.

·
Registered
18,342 Posts
^^ +1. i bought mine used from a member here on the VR.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Ha! Nevermind. They shipped them with the hardware all screwed on backwards so they could fit it in a smaller box.
Dang! That's 2 Homer Simpson moments in ONE WEEK!

I would still like to see yours though. They seem to put the board pretty high up.
Did you do that trick where you reverse your peg mounts left to right in order to get a bit more down and forward?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts