Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
It feels a little wierd to be posting at the beginning of Jan but I want to get what I need now so I’ll be ready for spring. I have a 2009 Suzuki Boulavard, C50 T and I want to get a replacement seat. Normally I have no problem with the stock seat, infact most of the time it’s comfortable, but I have a sciatica problem that bothers me occasionally. When that does happen my back really bothers me when I ride. I’m thinking a better seat might help, and I’ve heard a lot of good things about Mustang seats. The only problem is I’ve looked at them and they all come with a passenger seat, and I like the looks of just a drivers seat, which is how I have things set up right now. Can I purchase just the drivers seat from Mustang? I’d like one with the studs, and a concho, or would I have to get the two piece seat, and just use the drivers seat?
Or if any of you guys have any other recommendations I’d love to hear them.
Thanks,
Paul

·
Registered
20,372 Posts
Try looking up "Ultimate Seats". I've heard great things about them. You can get just the rider seat if you want.

·
Premium Member
3,712 Posts
You can definitely use only the drivers seat of a Mustang. My backseat only goes on if I need it to carry something. Also, if you ever resell, the buyer would probably want both seats.

Reactions: scorpion46

·
Registered
43 Posts
i have a 2009 also...changed the seat to a Saddlemen and i like it much more than the stock...it is supposed to have gel in it for a softer ride...it is supposed to take about 500 miles to break the seat in...it also sets much lower than the stock which i also like...i bought it at J&P Cycles for $331

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Ultimate, or go home.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts