Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Read Only
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, Looking for a Direct drive or DJ Drive mod for my suzuki c50. Anyone have one that I can buy?
Thanks

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
I'll sell you my DJ drive.
It comes with a full bike for $3500. :)

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
I have the parts to assemble one or three for you.
Let me know if your interested.
You can search my name/handle for reviews.
Regards, Motiv

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
I'm thinking this guy's a poser.
No replies one way or another.

·
Read Only
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't understand why one would waste their time, oh well.

I'm interested but not gonna put up with the insults. You posted this 23 hours ago. I do work and have a life unfortunately. I actually sent you a direct message a few days ago. Crickets.

·
Read Only
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm interested but not gonna put up with insults. You posted 23 hours ago. I do work and have a life, I don't sit at my computer all day. I actually sent you a direct message a 10 days ago. I heard nothing back.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
I'm interested but not gonna put up with the insults. You posted this 23 hours ago. I do work and have a life unfortunately. I actually sent you a direct message a few days ago. Crickets.
That was not an insult or directed at you.
It was a general statement.
No hard feelings, just here to enjoy the "ride".
Regards, Paul

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
I did receive that PM and thanks to you i decided to reconnect with some old friends and make new ones back on this site.
It took me a bit to figure out on my phone.

·
Read Only
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I did receive that PM and thanks to you i decided to reconnect with some old friends and make new ones back on this site.
It took me a bit to figure out on my phone.

3 messages sent. No reply.

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
I believe you have more than one thread going on this topic, it makes it hard for everyone to keep track.
I was only pulling your leg about buying my bike, but in the other thread I gave you a contact for a very upstanding member here who has provided many with the DJ drive, including myself.

·
Read Only
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I believe you have more than one thread going on this topic, it makes it hard for everyone to keep track.
I was only pulling your leg about buying my bike, but in the other thread I gave you a contact for a very upstanding member here who has provided many with the DJ drive, including myself.
No, I only have one thread going. I have commented on another thread about it. Also I used the contact, as I stated previous in this thread that I contacted him via private message.

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
No, I only have one thread going. I have commented on another thread about it. Also I used the contact, as I stated previous in this thread that I contacted him via private message.
What's this????

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello all, Looking for a Direct drive or DJ Drive mod for my suzuki c50. Anyone have one that I can buy?
Thanks
  1. I have a VS 1400 to C50 DJ drive fore sale. Sold my bike before use. Previous owner used 1000 miles no problem. Complete with spacer, oil seal and grease. $350 plus shipping or pickup in Greenville, SC. [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
That is a great deal, snatch it now.

·
Registered
5 Posts
  1. I have a VS 1400 to C50 DJ drive fore sale. Sold my bike before use. Previous owner used 1000 miles no problem. Complete with spacer, oil seal and grease. $350 plus shipping or pickup in Greenville, SC. [email protected]
I want it

1 - 20 of 20 Posts