Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Hi guys and gals. I'm looking for a back seat and possible back seat rest for my 2014 C50. Thanks!
Hey B.O.S.SLady I have an OEM studded back seat if you want it.
Free of charge, you just pay shipping. I have a front seat as well if anyone is interested but it’s missing a few studs.

Attachments

·
Administrator
16,246 Posts
I should have a non-studded pillion off a 2005 somewhere in the cave you can have. You have the stock seat correct?

·
Premium Member
1,400 Posts
Hey B.O.S.S Lady: I guess you won`t be needing that chrome, solo luggage rack I`ve been looking for after the wrench party. That`s good, cause I`m having a b*tch of a time locating it. LOL

·
Premium Member
1,400 Posts
I`ll keep looking for the rack (It`s driving me nuts) and will have it if your passenger ever falls off.

·
Registered
4,614 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,626 Posts
I have.........nothing :(
mine didn't come with a seat :D

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
Please explain: 😉

·
Registered
893 Posts
Hey B.O.S.S Lady: I guess you won`t be needing that chrome, solo luggage rack I`ve been looking for after the wrench party. That`s good, cause I`m having a b*tch of a time locating it. LOL
Lol I almost contacted you but now I have an ass for a passenger seat 😉
Hey, I have both the OEM Pillion rear seat and a Show Chrome 82-211 Standard solo rack. Either one is yours...or take both. You might need it if you tell that new ass to take a hike!

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Hey B.O.S.SLady I have an OEM studded back seat if you want it.
Free of charge, you just pay shipping. I have a front seat as well if anyone is interested but it’s missing a few studs.

I'll take the front seat if it's still available. gonna do some mods and want one to practice on.
missing studs will not bother me.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I have a rear pillion. Its off of a 2007. I'd let it go cheap if you pay shipping.

·
Registered
671 Posts
pcdoctor! Been too busy working and riding. Lolol
PM me your address and I’ll let you know how much shipping is.
I think it was $15-20 when they were shipped to me.
I was planning on modding it too but I had Frank at Spencer’s Great Day to Ride mod my new set and it feels great. Don’t I know what Corbins or Mustangs feel like but I can ride all day without an issue which was not the case before the mod.. after a couple of hours I was numb with the stick seat.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
PM sent on the Seat. We've all been real busy riding. Great weather in SoCal in the last couple of weeks.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Suzuki changed the seats slightly in 2009. It's not a big deal but the 09 and up pillion mount bracket is not compatible with the older pillion. I had a pre 09 gel seat set that I mounted on my 09. I made a slightly longer bracket for the rider seat to position it properly toward the tank and used the original pre 09 pillion bracket with the pre 09 pillion. I also had a grasshopper drivers backrest fitted. I still have the pillion from that old seat set but not the bracket. B.O.S.SLady said she has a 2014

1 - 20 of 20 Posts