Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Name is Michael, and I'm new to this site as of 5 minutes ago(I've trolled a lot). Anyway, I was just going to reach out and see if there was anyone from Saskatchewan(preferably Saskatoon) on here. The title says "like minded individuals", so hoping there's someone or a couple around the same age as me(30) that go riding quite a bit. I don't know anyone else with a motorcycle. I have a 2009 c50. I don't know if I'm allowed to post stuff like this on here but I've tried on kijiji and got nothing. Here's to hoping! Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
21,421 Posts
welcome to the family...feel free to post anything you wouldn't mind a child reading...enjoy the 2 wheel toy and ride safe out there.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, thanks a lot for the reply. I appreciate it. It feels nice to finally be apart of it all. Look forward to the new friends here. :)

·
Registered
873 Posts
Welcome from Oregon! I'm not sure how far the nearest bike shop is, but I would ask there about local riding clubs or motorcycle rights organizations. Go to a meeting and I am sure you'll find someone to ride with. Good luck!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You know, in Saskatoon there's(besides the stealers) I think 2 shops in Saskatoon. 1 of them is a toy repair shop(atvs, snowmobile, dirt bike, motorcycle, quad), and the other pretty much only works on Harleys, as its run by 1 of our local HA members. I have been there a couple times and thats not overly my crowd. Thanks a lot for the ideas though.

·
Super Moderator
26,447 Posts
Welcome from Kennesaw GA!

We've got a number of Canadian members, but I think most are a bit older than you. I don't know if it will work for you, but I met friends to ride with by joining a group on meetup.com.

·
Premium Member
3,745 Posts
Welcome from Florida :)

·
Super Moderator
59,515 Posts
If you're ever in PA stop by ;)

·
Super Moderator
21,421 Posts
appreciation can be shown by leaving a banana by the coffee pot...which hopefully isn't empty again.

·
Super Moderator
4,463 Posts
Welcome from Gettysburg address

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey Macrifter, when your a day away, let me know and we can hook up. I know some pretty cool spots around the Saskatoon area to check out on the bikes. Let me know!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts