Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Gratz on the new ride! There are some on ebay, be prepared to pay $300+ for it. The part number for the oem lightbar is 990A0-72005.
Hope this helps, good luck

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
I looked but couldn't find a used one. Never good timing for me when I need one. Bought the OEM from Suzuki, fit was good. Wired it with a relay using the accessory plug in light....easy. Thanks for Captain on this forum for that.

It comes with a reputation of the original bulbs easily blowing out secondary to the vibrations....which mine did. Tonight I'm wiring in two 4.5 inch LED spots into the housing so that should be fixed. There is another incadescent option with another bulb made for tractors. Can't think of the name / number of bulb right now but its well documented. Good luck with the search.....its a must have.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am looking for the replacement tractor lights, if anyone knows the part # it would sure help me. I have been replacing the light bulbs about every other month, and at $7.00 each I am over it.

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
Honda bulbs (#34901-MN1-671)

or

4411 sealed beam tractor bulbs.

The Honda bulbs plug right in, where the 4411 bulbs require a little bit more work. You can do a search on this site for how to do the tractor bulbs.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts