Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few years ago I had a "plug and play" LED module for my stock C50 taillight. It was stop/tailight/turn signal all in one. I put a C90 taillight on my bike now and was wondering if they still make those and will they work in a C90 taillight?

·
Registered
21,666 Posts
I would bet it would if the wiring is the same.
I put the led board in mine 2 years ago and love it. Mine is just running/brake.

·
Premium Member
23,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would bet it would if the wiring is the same.
I put the led board in mine 2 years ago and love it. Mine is just running/brake.
Yeah... I have been doing some searching. Looks like they don't make the one with the nintegrated amber turn signal anymore. That is what I wanted. :(

·
Registered
421 Posts
Same here, in for one. Looks like the red connector just pops into the existing bulb socket?

So what's in store for your turn signals CDUBL? ��

·
Premium Member
9,060 Posts
A few years ago I had a "plug and play" LED module for my stock C50 taillight. It was stop/tailight/turn signal all in one. I put a C90 taillight on my bike now and was wondering if they still make those and will they work in a C90 taillight?
This may be what your looking for and there is contact info as well. Send them an email and see what they say.

Radiantz LED Lighting

·
Registered
53 Posts
Same here, in for one. Looks like the red connector just pops into the existing bulb socket?

So what's in store for your turn signals CDUBL? ��
Once I add a set of hard saddle bags, the plan is to mount a red LED strip on each bag (vertically). Adding a "Blinker Genie" (converts two wire to three wire input) will allow me to use the strips as running lights and turn signal. I am now on the hunt for a nice set of LED strips that dont look too cheesy.

·
Registered
421 Posts
I like the fact that the brake light used the existing bulb base, and would like to do something similar with the turn signals and maybe the license plate bulb. The more light the better! The strips seem like a cheaper alternative to lizard lights as well.

·
Registered
21,666 Posts
That's not the one I have. Mine has 136 leds ( 133red and3 white ). It is really bright but it cost a lot more. I will try to find where I got it.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Same here, got mine this week and gonna install tmrw. I'm interested in the brightness comparison between the OEM and this one....

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
1 - 20 of 38 Posts