Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember reading a post awhile ago where one of our members found LED bulbs on amazon that fit into the driving light socket. It was a long post in which he pretty much did a complete LED change out on his bike complete with mods to the head light bucket. Since I am looking at doing the same here since I was given a warning about my 4411's lol. Thanks for the help

·
Registered
795 Posts
I remember reading a post awhile ago where one of our members found LED bulbs on amazon that fit into the driving light socket. It was a long post in which he pretty much did a complete LED change out on his bike complete with mods to the head light bucket. Since I am looking at doing the same here since I was given a warning about my 4411's lol. Thanks for the help
Larson Led lights are what most put in the oem Suzuki C-90 housings, the C-50 should be the same, here's a couple links.

PAR-36, 24 watt Hi-Lo

I prefer the hi-lo but you can also get them in spot, flood or trapezoid light patterns, most go with trap or hi-lo.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Larson Led lights are what most put in the oem Suzuki C-90 housings, the C-50 should be the same, here's a couple links.

PAR-36, 24 watt Hi-Lo

I prefer the hi-lo but you can also get them in spot, flood or trapezoid light patterns, most go with trap or hi-lo.
Thanks, I may have to go that route. The post that I was referring to was one where the owner actually found led bulbs and connectors for them on amazon that would fit in the OEM driving light reflectors.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts