1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
12,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THIS WILL BE AN AUCTION!

Why? The short answer is, because I want to. The long answer can be found here:

http://www.volusiariders.com/viewtopic.php?p=1057308#1057308

Deadline: midnight, CDT, Sunday, April 27th.

Highest bid takes it, NO MINIMUM BID. Just scroll down to see the latest bids and determine how much you should offer to win. This ain't ebay, so either bid high, or check back often! Bids will be honored in the order of posts. NO PM BIDS!

THIS SHIRT IS A HOLD-OVER FROM WIGGO'S ORIGINAL COLLECTION, made in the UK! It is absolutely the last of its kind!!! We can't promise that any more embroidered shirts will ever be offered with the traditional logo. It is embroidered right onto the shirt, not a sewn-on patch.

The shirt is BRAND NEW, only removed from its plastic wrap long enough to be photographed. It is BLACK, size XL. (No other sizes are available.)

It's your chance at a very nice, rare item, if you wear XL. (if i could wear it without looking like a scarecrow, it wouldn't EVEN be for sale! ;) )

(the logo isn't cut off, it's folded!)

ready, set, go! :)

·
Registered
534 Posts
I'll start it off with a $30.00 bid and the shirt goes back to Rick.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Count me in. That's a $50.00 shirt if ever I saw one. Rick deserves to wear it.

·
Banned
12,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
careful, ya might be bumping your head on the ceiling there, trtle! :lol:

that's a pretty nice bid right there at $50, but this IS a pretty nice shirt, too!

did i mention that's NOT a patch? it's sewn right into the shirt! sweet.

only 3 days left after today to get impulsive!

waterdog has it at 50... do i hear 55? 55? 55? anybody gimme 55?

(did i capture the sound of an auction?) :lol:

·
Registered
534 Posts
Mightydog....If you or waterdog don't mind, I would like to stick another $20.00 on top of waterdog's bid to make it $70.00 and of course, give Rick his new shirt.

Maybe even a pic on the VR Store homepage?! lol

Just let me know if you guys are okay w/that.

·
Registered
637 Posts
I'm in this for $50.00, and I would like Rick to get the shirt. If anyone wants to pad that, it's fine with me.

·
Banned
12,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
okay... if i understand thsi right, we have a combined bid of $70 from waterdog and bobocephus.

last chance if anyone wants to go $75! no need to feel you have to give rick the shirt! a little over an hour left!

·
Banned
12,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
GONE! for $70 to waterdog and bobocephus!

thanks, guys! i'll send you a pm with payment info, and ship it where ever you like. ;)

THANKS MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO BID!

:applause:

·
Registered
534 Posts
$$ Sent!

Thanks Waterdog for your generous bid.

Enjoy Rick!

·
Premium Member
16,535 Posts
OMG!!! Thank you waterdog and bobocephus, I am speechless.
I wish I had paid better attention in school so I would know how to say a proper and well deserved THANK YOU!!!!

Thank You to everyone who placed bids and helped with this Auction.
You will all have my eternal gratitude for your generosity, your prayers, karma, compassion, and concern you have shown me.
Your words of encouragement help me to stay strong and take that "one more step" that I thought was impossible.

THANK YOU ALL
Rick & The Fletcher Family

1 - 15 of 15 Posts