Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering who is going to Americade in Lake George? I am going down for the first time this year. Do any volusia riders get together? Maybe we should make a meeting place for any members that might want to get together and meet. Just a thought! I'm there June 6th & 7th.
Cheers!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry guys. I guesse I should have looked more carefully in the forums section. Already a thread on this subject in schedule a ride.

·
Registered
49 Posts
You should also check out the Cybercaders link on the Americade site's Message Board
http://www.tourexpo.com/community/

A great group of people who have been linking up before, during and after Americade. They are a very warm & friendly group, and seem very open to newcomers. Last year was my first Americade, and I had a GREAT time!

·
Registered
755 Posts
I'm going up with my brothers (Ron... & Earl... both members of the site, one C50 & other Suzuki rider not sure which Suzuki Earl will bring) also two other riding pals. We are going up on the 2nd and returning to Maine on the 5th, looks like we will miss you. We are staying right on the strip on Canada St at the Surfside by the Lake, got a room with the kithen, deck overlooking the pool and lake. Should be a blast, this is also our first time to Americade.

Paul...

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Paul... said:
I'm going up with my brothers (Ron... & Earl... both members of the site, one C50 & other Suzuki rider not sure which Suzuki Earl will bring) also two other riding pals. We are going up on the 2nd and returning to Maine on the 5th, looks like we will miss you. We are staying right on the strip on Canada St at the Surfside by the Lake, got a room with the kithen, deck overlooking the pool and lake. Should be a blast, this is also our first time to Americade.

Paul...
Paul,
If you guys are interested in doing a little Adirondack ride I have that Wednesday off (4th)...Can take you guys for a decent scenic cruise through some hills! Let me know and I'll shoot you my cell number.
Surfside is a decent place right in the middle of it all!

·
Registered
755 Posts
Thanks Wango but I think we are going to Fort Ticondaroga on Wednesday and on Tuesday are doing the Expo and million dollar beach shopping for goodies.

Paul...

·
Registered
15,543 Posts
Wango Tour 2008 !!!

washed out (closed) roads, miles of milled rough pavement, road with no pavement, torrential rain, hard to understand (cute) waitresses and bizarre lunch orders.

i don't know a better way to spend a day....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts