Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale Kuryakyn Male Mount ISO pegs in good condition, rubber still really good. $30.00 shipped to lower 48 states. Will ship anywhere else, but shipping charges will apply to cover extra cost.

Paypal accepted and preferred to [email protected]

Pictures of actual pegs:

·
Registered
7,830 Posts
Good luck on the sale, and thanks for offering them here first!

PS Are these Kury part no. 8002? As in, the ones that have an MSRP of $44.95? :wink:

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TNrookie said:
Good luck on the sale, and thanks for offering them here first!

PS Are these Kury part no. 8002? As in, the ones that have an MSRP of $44.95? :wink:
Yes they are. I figure that the savings of 4.95 plus the shipping might work. Do you think I need to lower the price?

Fine, you win, quit the brow beating!!! $35.00 shipped.

·
Registered
7,830 Posts
Who am I to tell you what to do...they're yours! Let the VR 'market' decide. Personally, I can't believe somebody just bought a used 3-pc Mustang for $470 (when a brand new one is probably $80 more), but that's just me.

Leave them out there and see what happens. Heck, I've got homless's Longhorn offsets and am really struggling with which peg to get. Maybe you should write an essay on why I need to buy yours. :lol:

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TNrookie said:
Who am I to tell you what to do...they're yours! Let the VR 'market' decide. Personally, I can't believe somebody just bought a used 3-pc Mustang for $470 (when a brand new one is probably $80 more), but that's just me.

Leave them out there and see what happens. Heck, I've got homless's Longhorn offsets and am really struggling with which peg to get. Maybe you should write an essay on why I need to buy yours. :lol:
You want my pegs, you need my pegs, you would appreciate my pegs, and you would use my pegs.

That work? :wink:

·
Registered
7,830 Posts
PM being sent. The essay really spoke to me

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TNrookie said:
PM being sent. The essay really spoke to me
PM replied. The Jedi mind tricks telling me to lower it just a little more worked on me.

·
Registered
7,830 Posts
PayPal sent

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Paypal Received. I'll get these out to you either this evening or tomorrow at the latest.

You can let me know if you like them well enough at the BVR rally in a few weeks.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Misunderstood said:
Make sure you send instructions for him. I don't care how eloquent he speaks, he's mechanically challenged. 8)

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mort said:
Just asking, are Allen wrenches 8 sided or 6 sided, or are your stop signs in your city 6 sided?
It was just a rough point of reference...but...to be safe...

The one that looks like this:

If you need more help on this subject...well, just call some of your friends, have a wrench party and be done with it.

·
Registered
12,595 Posts
Thank you for the suggestion about a wrench party. Do you think I should specify in my invitation that it would be an allen wrench party? Just worried that people would show up with monkey wrench, pipe wrench, torque wrench, crescent wrench, open end wrench, ratchet wrench, crowfeet wrench, box wrench, combination wrench, offset wrench and the British guys might show up with a spanner.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mort said:
Thank you for the suggestion about a wrench party. Do you think I should specify in my invitation that it would be an allen wrench party? Just worried that people would show up with monkey wrench, pipe wrench, torque wrench, crescent wrench, open end wrench, ratchet wrench, crowfeet wrench, box wrench, combination wrench, offset wrench and the British guys might show up with a spanner.
There's no reason to show prejudice, all wrenches are welcome at a wrench party...hence the name, "wrench" party.

·
Registered
12,595 Posts
Thank you Master. Someday I might be quick enough to pick the allen wrench from your hand. Then I will be truly worthy.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Mort said:
Thank you Master. Someday I might be quick enough to pick the allen wrench from your hand. Then I will be truly worthy.
You have all the knowledge you need, Grasshoper, go forth and wrench.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts