Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2003 Volusia 800
So i am buying a set of Kuryakyn mini floorboards for my passenger boards and i want to get the full sized kuryakyn boards for the front. No site lists a splined adapter for the front boards, just says not available. Anyone have a part # that might work with them? Also how much room will i have for the shifter and brake with the floorboards on there? Any Help

·
Administrator
52,306 Posts
Send a PM to VR member Cavie.

He did have some like new boards and shifter parts for sale.......not sure if He has sold them yet, never the less, He can probably address Your inquiry. 8)

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Send a PM to VR member Cavie.

He did have some like new boards and shifter parts for sale.......not sure if He has sold them yet, never the less, He can probably address Your inquiry. 8)
Sold all my 'Zuki stuff except the rear turn signals. I swaped stock pegs with stock boards with heal toe and brake. 01-09 You need to swap frame mounts also to do that. No sure about just the boards but It should be no problem. I had imitation Goldwing passenger boards on the front for some time. Moved them to the rear with no problem when I did the swap.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I know its not the info you asked for but I have an '03 and put Cobra front boards on as a direct swap. I do know most sites will give you the right part # if you give 'em a call. Try Value Accessories they are always helpful.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts