Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone had trouble with this?they have only been on the bike for about 7-8 mos.the throttle side just exploded into about 6 peices.i was lucky that i was close to home,actually just left the driveway.my throttle wasn't hanging or sticky.it just snapped.these seem to be rather expensive grips,so lets see what the warranty is all about. :roll:

·
Premium Member
28,465 Posts
exploded as in the metal potion just fell apart?

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
I haven't had that problem but I just talked with a rep about another issue a few weeks ago. He said they have a 1 year warrantly so they will replace them for free. :D

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it exploded at the plastic coupling where the throttle cables insert,and then the plastic inside the grip shattered.i'm going to contact them today,but i don't know where the receipt is so i'm probably just out of luck. :(

·
Registered
5,202 Posts
roc87 said:
it exploded at the plastic coupling where the throttle cables insert,and then the plastic inside the grip shattered.i'm going to contact them today,but i don't know where the receipt is so i'm probably just out of luck. :(
Did you pay cash or put them on a card? If you put them on a card look at your statement for the transaction number then go to the merchant w/that number and get a copy of the transaction.

Ride Safe,
Rex

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah,unfortunately i paid cash for them(1 purchase out of 1000)LOL!! i actually picked them up a yamaha dealer in gastonia,that has since gone out of business,so there's no going back there and looking it up in their computer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts