Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to be really thankful yesterday. We had to spend a good chunk of the day at the children's hospital so my grandson could get his face sewed up. I started to get antsy and really started to feel bad for myself until I took a good look at what was going on around me. There were alot of families in there who have spent more than one holiday in the hospital with their children. Next time any of you think it's getting rough go to the children's ward and hang out for a day. Those parents are some amazing people, and the staff has hearts of gold.

·
Registered
99,999 Posts
Hope your grandson is doing better.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Yeah, really. Things can happen so fast. My 14 year old choked on a piece of steak this evening - I actually did the Heimlich. Worked! Made him slow down a little bit!!

·
Super Moderator
28,293 Posts
Hope your grandson is doing OK. It's good to notice others, but when it comes to your grandson you're entitled to be a bit selfish! ;)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, he is doing great. The only reason it took so long was they had to put him under cause the cut was across his eyelid and next to his eye, and he is only two. Dang kid got hurt running through the house and tripped, aint slowed down yet.

And like any good Papa would I took the pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
146 Posts
Yes as bad as it may seem someone is always going through something worse, give thanks and go forward ...

·
Premium Member
3,042 Posts
Nothing in this world will put a knot in your throat like the tears of a bleeding child.
My Grandson is 20 months. I cherish every moment ,,, except the diapers. Born 3 months too early. He's body is tiny, but his heart is larger than life.
That boy loves his granddaddy and runs to me first. :)

·
Registered
21,666 Posts
Kids are pretty resilient. He should heal up annd probably never slow down.
Just don't get to protective and show him how much he means to you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts