Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like we missed the window to do a Kananaskis Run this year. I had the day off yesterday so I decided to do a solo run. 6 hours and 400km later, here are some of the results. Rained off and on, but the Godlwing has heated grips, seat, and foot warmers, plus I had my heated jacket liner on, so life was good!

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
a couple more pics:

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
wow, lovely pics. Thanks for sharing them.

·
Super Moderator
4,880 Posts
Beautiful country and great pics. Thanks for sharing your miles of memories with the VRF. Well done. Not much traffic, did you spot any big horns?

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Great pics Tracey! A little cool eh? Are you up for doing it all over again on Sunday? Looks like a great forecast ahead for the weekend. :wayhappy:

BTW, don't know if I mentioned it before, but congrats on the Wing. Great looking bike!

·
Registered
123 Posts
great pictures! incredible to think this can all be seen from the side of the road! I haven't been through Kananaskis in a few years, but now I might have to go next year...

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Great pics Tracey! A little cool eh? Are you up for doing it all over again on Sunday? Looks like a great forecast ahead for the weekend. :wayhappy:

BTW, don't know if I mentioned it before, but congrats on the Wing. Great looking bike!
I'm in Al!

Wanna meet at 9 at the Tim's in Okotoks and head south from there?

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Oh man, you guys are killing me -- I wanna go! If it wasn't for that wedding on Saturday...wonder if Robyn would be upset if I bailed. :biglaugh:
If you wanna come up late Saturday I got room for you at my place John. Just sayin'! :shades:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Oh man, you guys are killing me -- I wanna go! If it wasn't for that wedding on Saturday...wonder if Robyn would be upset if I bailed. :biglaugh:
John, you won't know until you try it !! :way happy:
But again could be in doghouse for a while.....

·
Registered
8,398 Posts
You guys are killing me here..............I'll get even in December when I post some riding pics of the great southwest.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You guys are killing me here..............I'll get even in December when I post some riding pics of the great southwest.
You don't need an invite to come Duffy, just decent weather and time. I have room if you need it!

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Let's keep in touch Duffy and if you end up changing email addresses because of the move let me know. Mrs. CR & I plan to head south in January & February. Maybe we could meet up and I could rent a bike (an HD Street Glide???) and we could do some riding together and the ladies could get acquainted.

BTW, Tracey, I'm in for Sunday (assuming I can get my little fuel problem sorted out).

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.