Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

21 - 40 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
99,999 Posts
Warthog35 said:
Thanks for the post! I appreciate all of you helping the FNG's and others by offering this type of info.
WELCOME to the VR site, new member.

Pete

·
Registered
158 Posts
Just saw these!
Never ceases to amaze me how helpful this site is.

Thanks!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Eternal Gratitude

Great Link (once fixed)...Thanks a bunch.

I have noted in my readings that the Volusia stuff is sometimes catagorized by the terms K1, K2, K3, K4/K5. I bought my 2004 second-hand and have no clue what the K numbers are about, unless they are shorthand fo model years 2001, 2002...2005. Is that a good guess? :?

·
Premium Member
28,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
chevelle69 said:
Do you have anything for my K10

its a 1964 suzuki (79cc)
I completely stumbled across these one night while doing a google search on a part. Google would be my only recommendation.

·
Registered
5 Posts
K1 - K5?

Thanks for the like to the parts book. But I want to know how I can tell which type of "K" is my bike? I have a 2005 C50 that I bought second hand at a Dealer and there was not any original paperwork on the bike. Is it part of the serial numer, frame number or what?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Great resource, thanks. Used it 2nite to solve the mystery of the 'extra part' sitting in my drive when I got home today. 2006 manual Pg 31 part 6 - little 1 inch rubber/silicone bumper that goes under the speedo... musta popped off last night when I pulled the tank to run power for the Walmart Light mod. Easy to spot in the diagram.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
This saved me after hours of searching, from doing several more hours of searching for info on a part.

21 - 40 of 67 Posts