Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe this has been posted before, but I stumbled across this today. It is a complete parts breakdown of '01 thru '05 Volusia/Boulevard. It lists every part on the bike. I went ahead and printed on for my shop use (all 106 pages). It is a great reference for in the shop where the fiche is not right in front of you. I'm going to keep it with my shop manual.
http://www.scoot.bg/arhiv_na_opisanie_motori/800cc%20(VL800%20VS55A%202001-2005).pdf

Here's a link for '06/'07
http://www.scoot.bg/arhiv_na_opisanie_motori/800cc%20(VL800%20K6-7%20BM111%202006-2007).pdf
Viper

Ok, and now I see the links don't work. I just googled vl 800 fuel pump and these pdf files showed up. Don't know why a cut and paste don't work. Maybe you have to type the URL. If you can find it and print it, it may be to your advantage. Maybe someone more computer savvy than I can provide a link..........I tried :oops:
Viper

·
Premium Member
14,389 Posts
curbshot said:
copied, thanks guys. hey volusia, hows things going with u??
Doin' all right... Healed up pretty well, at least I didn't have to prep the bike this winter :wink: :cry:

·
Premium Member
14,389 Posts
v0lusia said:
curbshot said:
copied, thanks guys. hey volusia, hows things going with u??
Doin' all right... Healed up pretty well, at least I didn't have to prep the bike this winter :wink: :cry:
glad to hear you are healing good

now to get you back on 2 wheels
Probably (95%) not :cry: But I'll hang out here anyway

·
Registered
13,216 Posts
Saved me a copy, just in case... Thanks ! 8)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thanks for the post! I appreciate all of you helping the FNG's and others by offering this type of info.

·
Premium Member
28,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Warthog35 said:
Thanks for the post! I appreciate all of you helping the FNG's and others by offering this type of info.
Hey Warthog your welcome, glad you found it useful. BTW I've spent a little time around the 'ole A10. Actually I've been an A7 crew chief, F16 crew chief, flight line flight chief and am currently a Component Repair Flight Superintendent at an Air National Guard base. Made E9 in January and have a little less than two years to retirement. Again welcome to the site. You got some A10 time?
472Viper (472 is the last 3 of the F16 tail number I crewed).

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
See now that's very cool :)

I'll host that along with the "pink" book pdf's that I already host and we can put it in the "tech" section when that gets done.

Thanks for the links.

Now if I can only find the pink book for '05 and up...

·
Premium Member
28,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
SmokinMr2 said:
See now that's very cool :)

I'll host that along with the "pink" book pdf's that I already host and we can put it in the "tech" section when that gets done.

Thanks for the links.

Now if I can only find the pink book for '05 and up...
I ran a copy of it off and keep it here as a "desk reference".
Viper

1 - 20 of 65 Posts