Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed them and they are very nice quality but I'd like to either change the muffler if VH has some other kind or trade for a set of like new VH cruisers in Chicagoland Area

They are just T.F.L. for my taste

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
ford9050 said:
I just installed them and they are very nice quality but I'd like to either change the muffler if VH has some other kind or trade for a set of like new VH cruisers in Chicagoland Area

They are just T.F.L. for my taste
They have another type of baffle that you can put in that will make it quieter. I am not sure what it is called.

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
ford9050 said:
does anyone know what they are called or have a part #?

Thanks
Sorry, I was wrong. I just went to their website and looked at their catalog. They do not make their quiet baffles for our particular model of pipe.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Cruiser customizing has some quite baffles that will fit the straightshots. I think they are listed as baffles for the longshots but they are the same diameter and will fit both sets of pipes. I'm thinking of ordering these myself.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Too loud

Have you thought of trying to wrap some "silencer" fiberglass around the baffle? I did and it made it a litt more mellow sounding. After I have had the pipes on for a few weeks, they don't seem as loud as the first day. I like them alot. Even the HD guys like the sound.

Stay safe.

·
Premium Member
28,859 Posts
Re: Too loud

WJL7110 said:
Have you thought of trying to wrap some "silencer" fiberglass around the baffle? I did and it made it a litt more mellow sounding. After I have had the pipes on for a few weeks, they don't seem as loud as the first day. I like them alot. Even the HD guys like the sound.

Stay safe.
I've worked jet fighters for over thirty years, they're not as loud as the first day either, but then I have a 20% hearing loss. WHAT???

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 9 of 9 Posts