Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry everyone,

I've been on the site for quite a few months and am just now getting around to the intro. Probably cause I just bought my first VL less than a month ago. If you caught my post in the disscusion thread I have really broke my bike in haven taken a spill backing down a steep driveway. Luckily, if you can call dropping your brand new 07 C50 luck, I only did about $70.00 worth of damage. Now that I got the drop out of the way I can just enjoy the bike with out worrys of scratching it!

My wife is real excited about the bike and is already wanting her own! Does anyone know anything about the S40? It looks sharp and shes likes the style. Anyway we've been married for 12 years, high school sweet hearts. Went in the service right out of high school. Got out and went into law enforcement. I work with Rizzo in Iowa. Huge thanks to Rizzo, if I would not have checked his out I would probably be driving a Sportster(cause I could afford anything else) and be hating it. This iste is unbelieveable and the riders on the iste are friendly and eager to pass on info. Thanks VL Riders.

EGG153

·
Premium Member
11,858 Posts
welcome from cambridge, ontario :)

cheers!

-mistress k

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Welcome from North East Florida.

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
6,843 Posts
Welcome from New England!

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
welcome from central florida

·
Registered
628 Posts
Welcome from Western Pennsylvania!

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to the club, from North Texas!

Excellent choice on the bike my friend, I hope you enjoy the miles. You will get better at backing down odd shaped paths. Here in our area the most common challenge is long winding loose rocky driveways.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the warm welcome all! I was looking at the s50, but my wife is only 5'2" and about 105lbs. A mini barbie doll! I didn't know if the s50 was too big for her.

My parts should be here on Monday and I'll have my beauty back on the road right after work! Poor girl!

EGG

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
Welcome from Missouri!

Good luck with the repairs and the wife. I bought a C90 in January because my wife wanted to ride with me more. Now she has it in her head she wants to take the MSF course and get her OWN bike!
What have I done?
:shock:

·
Administrator
53,852 Posts
Welcome from SW Florida!

·
Registered
534 Posts
Welcome to VR.com from Oak Ridge, Tennessee!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Welcome from Indiana. I agree, the folks on this site are fantastic. I am new here myself,but have already gotten alot of help here.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts