Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I for a medical reason love the weight of the C50T but have a couple questions for thought. 1. what mod could be made to the bike besides the punkin thing to make the bike a little more spunky for highway usage. (engine mods or a slightly bigger engine. 2. what is the best seat for comfort. I got a Max and Willys is some better but still somewhat lacking.
I know it is a 800 and will preform as such. The rpm's drive me nuts but the weight is great for me for a couple yrs till I have to do the trike thing.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Gene,

Hello from Lexington.

I would do the final drive and save my money on any other engine or exhaust modifications. I researched this quite a bit before I decided to sell the C50 and that was the conclusion I came to.

Most here swear by the Mustang seat for comfort. I had an Ultimate and really liked it. Either way, add a back rest.

Good hunting and keep us posted

·
Registered
21,416 Posts
I'm sorry to say, but I have to agree with Beezer. There's nothing you can do, short of bolting on a turbo charger or adding a shot of NoS that is going to make the C50 more spunky on the freeway. You can go whole hog and buy a bunch of bolt-on parts (intake, exhaust and processor) and at most, you're going to net 4, maybe 5 hp tops.
If you go and swap the drive, you'll drop the revs a little. But you're looking at spending $1200 or more in the process... Sorry, but you bought the wrong bike.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.