Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about getting a set. Was wondering if anyone has anything good or bad to say about them. They look like it might interfere with foot placement some. Don't know?

·
Super Moderator
9,563 Posts
Don't know about these on a Volusia or C50, but they're very popular on Victory Cross Country and Cross Roads bike. Everyone praises the quality for the money.

Reactions: okie dog

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
I put a set on my Roadstar. They are VERY universal. Be prepared to cut or grind the lower ends to fit your highway bars properly. However, once fitted they do a good job of stopping unwanted wind from below. I also got the storage box attachments which provide a lockable glove box on both sides of the bike.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
I had them on my Nomad and eventually ended up taking them off (for several reasons, a long story there). They were great in the spring and fall and on cold rainy days but on hot summer days, even with the little vent doors open my right leg felt like it was on someone's BBQ grille. I'd have to stick it way out there to catch the breeze and keep it cool. They look nice but just block off too much of the airflow I think.

I went back to my Sagebrush bar chaps. They're easy to put on and off in only couple of minutes. You have the airflow when you want it and can block it when you don't want it. :wayhappy:

Reactions: okie dog
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.