Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! I am sooo glad I found this site. I've been reading everything I can on pipes as this is my next project. I ride an '05 C50. I have found a set of Jardine 2-2 pipes at OneidaSuzuki.com listed for $209.99 (MSRP $399.99). This is by the far the cheapest of any of the well known name brands I have seen. I'm really thinking about getting these because they're so cheap. But, price isn't everything. I will still need a FI2000 or PowerCommander, and $209 price tag lets me get both for the price of Hard Kromes. Just curious if anyone else has/had Jardines? The information I've learned from these site in the last week has been awesome.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks dallas. Are those the Jardine on your bike in the pictures in the gallery? They look nice. I like the black look. I live in a rural area and share the roads I ride with a lot of deer and assorted wildlife. I want to make sure the deer here me coming. I've had some close calls.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
dallas4u said:
I've got the Jardine Slashcuts... got them from Oneida for, I believe, $189 months ago. I like the sound (louder than stock, not too loud).
The tapers are $189.99 and the slashcuts are $209.99, here's the link:

http://www.oneidasuzuki.com/store/customer/home.php?cat=657

Also, I've got some sound & video clips on my website if you'd like to listen. Check 'em out HERE, look under "MULTIMEDIA".

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
The deer will hear you coming and won't give a darn. I live in the Pocono mountain region of PA and those damn deer will stand by the side of the road and watch you go by. The young ones will sometimes run alone side you, thinking about cutting in front of you to make their escape across the road. I've hit the horn and cracked my pipes, all at the same time and nothing, nada, they just look at ya.

Just slow down and be ready for anything, ride safe.

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
SFC_StJohn said:
The tapers are $189.99 and the slashcuts are $209.99, here's the link:

http://www.oneidasuzuki.com/store/customer/home.php?cat=657
Actually, right before I bought mine, Tapers were around $169 and Slashcuts were $189 or $199. It doesn't really matter as now they are $209... when I bought mine they were a bit lower, and the Tapers were the best deal in town, I just waited too long. Still a good deal at $209!

Yeah, those are the Slashcuts on there in my gallery. I had them ceramic coated in satin black. I like 'em... I like the sound, not too obnoxious.

·
Administrator
29,580 Posts
I got mine for $159 about 8 months ago. They are still a good buy at 209. Pictures in my gallery.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts