Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know I haven't been on here as much recently, nor posted either, however, I've moved over to the Dark Side!

I've traded the C50T in on a new 2019 Street Glide in the "Blue Max" custom color.

Can't wait to pick it up in about 10 days.

Thanks to everyone on here for their help, words of wisdom, and camaraderie over the past years. I may be gone, but I'll still be lurking.

Attachments

·
Administrator
16,333 Posts
Congrats on the new ride, stick around though.

Reactions: 10-64

·
Super Moderator
4,411 Posts
Congrats on the Schweeeet Glide...Lots of options for mods and goodies for your new OEM look....Get Chroming...

·
Premium Member
27,181 Posts
I know I haven't been on here as much recently, nor posted either, however, I've moved over to the Dark Side!

I've traded the C50T in on a new 2019 Street Glide in the "Blue Max" custom color.

Can't wait to pick it up in about 10 days.

Thanks to everyone on here for their help, words of wisdom, and camaraderie over the past years. I may be gone, but I'll still be lurking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bll496l2hxg
Looks really familiar, an updated version of my 07. I enjoyed that bike for just over 9 years. Congrats!

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
You will find a big difference in power. The C50 was ok but not exciting. Many have moved on from C50's, Volusia's and other bikes. I moved on to a Roadstar and now a FJR. Quite happy with the change. I'm sure you will enjoy the Harley. They have made good improvements. Hope to see you on the road or drop by sometime.

·
Registered
20,370 Posts
Congrats. Hang around and give us an unbiased review without that grin on your face, if you can.

:wayhappy:......:biglaugh::biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
6,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The weather forecast for next week looks pretty rainy each day. Hoping to get it home later in the week

1 - 10 of 10 Posts