Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:crying2:

I am posting this with a heavy heart.
I love Motorcycles and everything that comes with them... but I am done in 2020!
This is taking up too much of my time. I am struggling to keep up with my everyday chores of cooking, cleaning and maintaining our home and working, so something has to give.
I have decided to get rid of all my gear.

Below is a list of what's available. Serious inquiries only, and please don't insult me with low offers.
Thanks for reading and understanding...
1. Vacuum cleaner
2. Dustpan and broom
3. Mop and bucket
4. Lawn Mower
5. Leaf blower
6. Swiffer Sweeper
7. Iron & Board
8. Snow Blower

Anything helps for Motorcycle parts!

Happy New Year everyone!

·
Super Moderator
4,282 Posts
I'll take the Snow blower!!!! Thanks Kurt!!!
Happy Holidays

·
Super Moderator
23,809 Posts
Why sell the snowblower? If you need the snowblower, you can't ride. On the other hand, if you get some duct tape, flip that ironing board upside down and tape the leaf blower to the back of it, you could make up for that riding time.

:biglaugh:

·
Super Moderator
19,661 Posts
should have listed these items before xmas...I would have given them all to my other half...then again I would have had to sit and write up insturctions on how to use them...so forget it...too much work.

·
Super Moderator
23,809 Posts
should have listed these items before xmas...I would have given them all to my other half...then again I would have had to sit and write up insturctions on how to use them...so forget it...too much work.
Bad monkey! No banana!

One of these days your wife is going to see the trash you talk and you're going to regret it.

·
Registered
19,712 Posts
Bad monkey! No banana!

One of these days your wife is going to see the trash you talk and you're going to regret it.
Who says she hasn't seen it already? Maybe she just takes the IQ behind the posts and figures his last living brain cell is fading fast.:biglaugh:

·
Registered
575 Posts
You can keep number 5 , I don`t want to do a blow job. :biglaugh:

are you crazy who in their right mind doesn't want one!!!
!my bad I thought you didn't want one instead of give one I have to start reading better

·
Super Moderator
4,956 Posts
So a guy walks into a bar and asks the bartender for a shot, cause he's celebrating his first BJ.
So the bartender says congrats! It's on me. The guy slams it and asks for another.
The bartender says okay pal, but this one is on you. The guy slams it, and asks for another.
The bartender says dang man, the must have been some amazing BJ
The guy says no, not that great, I'm just trying to get this nasty taste outta my mouth.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts