Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Long story short... Back surgery 2001,2011, now fighting complete numbness or screaming pain the length of my sciatic nerve. 2003 Volusia low miles (>8000) extra chrome,apes,custom rear links stock,-1,-2, debaffled demickeyed, bags,backrest,debadged,no huffy reflectors,laid license plate down flat with rear fender, cobra floorboards. Listed locally for 3800.00 on Cincinnati craigslist I'll cut the haggling here for vr members 3200.00. Located on I-275 loop around Cincinnati at Milford/ Blanchester exit.

Really enjoyed the help and friendship from the people here the wealth of knowledge is amazing and their are some funny folks in here. Peace and be safe! Thanks

Can't get pictures to post but I have few on profile.

3000.00 if its here I'm riding and that ain't helping. Thanks

·
Registered
238 Posts
sry to hear ya have to sell ya ride good luck with sale very good price.

Reactions: JDaddio

·
Premium Member
28,833 Posts
Best of luck. My wife has chronic pain from her sciatic nerve. She had polio as a child and has been told that the damage will show up later in life. Well later is now. She is going to have an MRI to see if it is the nerve or bone damage or a combination and if anything can be done. It certainly effects our ability to ride.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.