Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was cruising around town having finally customized my bike Scarlett just how I wanted her, nice set of bags, stereo, USB charger, just perfect. BOOM!!! Out of nowhere a driver not looking at anything but her phone clipped me hard. I went down and the driver of the car took off can you believe it!? people these days man. anyways I am fine other than a new small scar over my eye and a sore rotator cuff.

my Boulevard was totalled by the insurance company and so now begins a new journey for me. I bought a 2014 Harley-Davidson VRSCDX Night Rod Special in Camo Sand, named her Kelly and brought her home Aug. 27th.

it has been an honor to have discussed all things bikedom with you fine folk and I wish you all the very best!

·
Registered
7,376 Posts
Sorry to hear about your mishap but glad you're ok.

The Boulevard is finished but sounds like you landed on your feet with the HD.

Don't bail too soon, lots of HD riders here.

·
Premium Member
24,484 Posts
Same thing happened to be last year. lady clipped me and took off and they never did catch her. Thankfully the bike damage was minimal but I got tweaked good.

And no need to leave, lots of us here with Harleys - even me. ;-)

·
Registered
513 Posts
That's terrible... Heal quick.

But you don't have to leave this forum... I've moved on from my bouly, but I still hang out to hear everyone here talk motorcycles.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
now knowing I won't have take off I will definitely be staying, I simply didn't want to ruffle feathers as some forums are VERY particular on owners having forums minded vehicles. I will post a pic of Kelly later tonight.

·
Super Moderator
34,437 Posts
Dude! That sucks about the accident, but I'm glad you're OK. I'm sure the hog is a nice consolation prize though.

We let Beezer hang around with us after he bought a Harley, so obviously we aren't too picky! :wayhappy:

You may not have the bike anymore, but I'm sure you've got some good knowledge to share on the bike and motorcycle in general. Glad you decided to stay.

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Glad you are OK! When I am in my car and motorcycle I see these people with the phone's, putting on makeup, reading the paper, etc; We have to be soo careful!!!!

·
Registered
764 Posts
Didn't you guys know about the secret ballot to oust Beezer? You're behind the times. Go to www.getridofbeezer.com and cast your vote. Hurry before he finds out here. (JK)

But you, RubenAlonzo, are welcome to stay. Congrats on your HD. We don't hate HD riders - we just hate Beezer! shhh....

·
Registered
23,781 Posts
Glad you weren't seriously injured. Bikes come and go but good friends stick around. Your knowledge of suzukis can come in handy for a lot of others.
It's not what you ride, it's that you ride that counts.

·
Super Moderator
26,146 Posts
sorry to read about your accident...more glad to read you are still among us...congrats on the new ride...looking forward to seeing the pics...hope you stick around...good luck and ride safe with your new toy.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
I not only don't ride a 'zuki, I ride on three wheels!:moon:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Glad to hear your all right, heal quick; some people these days have zero concern for someone they cause harm to, unfortunate.

But stick around like everyone says, I switched to a Victory this summer and no one booted me out; maybe because every bolt on my Vic is metric...hmm...lol

However, now I ask for pics of the new HOG lol. I know we can look a new one up online but I (and I'm sure we) wanna see urs specifically.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Just what this site needs another Harley rider.
quoting rubenalonzo "my Boulevard was totalled by the insurance company and so now begins a new journey for me. I bought a 2014 Harley-Davidson VRSCDX Night Rod Special in Camo Sand, named her Kelly and brought her home Aug. 27th.
."

Just saw some neat little beach scooters :scoot::scoot:with the following Decals "Hardly Davidson" proudly mounted on the front.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.