Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A real coot cat hooked me up with a set of passenger pegs, the stock ones that fold up. I don't have anything to mount them to because my bike had the passenger floorboards and the brackets went with the boards. Does anyone have the mounting brackets they'd like to get ride of? They would have to be the right ones to mount the little stock pegs on and I am not sure what years would work but I have the 05 c50t. Thanks a bunch!

·
Registered
432 Posts
if you don't need them for a while I will totally send you them once I get to my bike. But like I had told you, it'll be months before that happens... I'll let you know once I'm with my bike and if you still need them, I'll send them.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks a bunch edgar portillo but I have pegs... I just need the brackets that bolt to the frame. I got a set of pegs from a fella here and when I sold my boards I threw in the brackets because they are different for the boards than the stock pegs. S-C50Rob got my boards and he's going to hook me up with the brackets. Thanks again!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.