Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.kuryakyn.com/chart.asp?sku=6235

Want to offer these here first.

I have a pair of Kuryakin ISO Grips I ordered a few weeks ago. They came in Monday and I did not install them. I bought another motorcycle that I could not pass up. I also sold my brand new never installed Mustang Seat today.

My loss your gain.

$50 and I'll pay shipping.

I have a picture with them in their original package. They are part #6235.

[email protected]

-Chad

·
Registered
118 Posts
Free bump.....I just installed the same ones today on my c50. I payed $60 for mine and they look very nice on the bike. Good luck with the sale. I wish these had been on here 2 days ago.....lol

·
Premium Member
14,446 Posts
You have a PM

·
Registered
7,830 Posts
Great deal for someone, that's for sure. I paid $69.95 + tax for mine!

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
OK lets try this again....I would like to buy these if they are still for sale!! Fingers moving faster than brain on last posting...need automatic spell check :)

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
dixieblueyez said:
OK lets try this again....I would like to buy these if they are still for sale!! Fingers moving faster than brain on last posting...need automatic spell check :)
spell check wouldn't have caught it.."but" is a properly spelled word..just not properly used...or at least I hope it's spelled right and used wrong...otherwise, that would be really really odd! :shock:

·
Premium Member
14,446 Posts
They've been sold and shipped.....

·
Registered
284 Posts
I wanted to buy but then I realized I'd never stand a chance on such of sales... shipping to within USA costs less than shipping to Canada :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts