Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking at too many of the bikes on this forum that have the batwing fairing and now I MUST have one! I would prefer to buy it used so I am in search of one at a good price.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I saw that earlier and in fact, before he posted I had asked him about fenders and I am buying it from him. I bought a steel fender the other day hat I am not 100% sure about because the guy didn't know what it came off of but I had him take measurements and it looks like I can use it. so....I will have two fenders in case I decide to screw one up! LOL!

·
Super Moderator
65,642 Posts
I was looking into a reckless fairing for my Nomad. They seemed real nice with the stereo and speakers built in. Their fairings look professional. They'll paint to match as well.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Those are pretty bad ass but they are even more cheddar than the others! LOL! I am going the simple route with no frills. No radio needed for mine. Way cool set up though!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.