1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
58,187 Posts
Every year people die enjoying what they like to do there. The only long term plans they may make is to go back the following year if they survive the present year.

·
Administrator
29,621 Posts
Three fatalities since the course opened. The Isle of Man is the last bastion of true road racing. The competitors know their next mistake could be their last. Still, I' m saddened every year when the news starts to come in.

Reactions: chico

·
Administrator
29,621 Posts
Ohhhh, Hutchy won two races today, and Dunlop was dq Ed from the super stock podium.

A wild monday

·
Administrator
29,621 Posts
Oh, and I forgot the biggest news. Michael Dunlop broke the 17 minute mark during the super bike race. The BMW smashed the record Saturday.

I am hoping the King of the Mountain, Hutchy, and Dunlop make the senior a record breaker this year.

·
Administrator
29,621 Posts
Hutchinson is also dominating on the BMW, including in superstock

·
Administrator
29,621 Posts
Well the BMWs dominated the Senior, with Dunlop turning in a record time again. Mcguiness 33 seconds back from Hutchy, who is riding the other Beemer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
29,621 Posts
Hey there is youtubes and interwebs. I have total coverage on some weird network (i lose track because I really am not a tv watcher. Anyway, I have been on vacation, but finally got to the senior last night, i may sit down and watch all the other races today. I recorded them

·
Administrator
29,621 Posts
I have velocity channel, I dvred it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts